Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: Weirdo Internet Stalker, Weirds Again
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 11:03:43 -0700

On 2024-09-30 18:36, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Sep 2024 14:44:35 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> Which means YOU were trying to claim that a directive could, itself,
>> take actions.
>
> There you go again... focusing on bullshit that is NOT the topic, because you can't refute that. Too bad weirdo... you
> can talk to yourself about that.
It's literally what you claimed your subject line was supposed to be:

'New House Committee Docs Reveal Dodd Concealed Trump's J6 Request For
Nat'l Guard' was your first subject line.

And then you tried to claim:

'LOL - Darn That Spellchecker! - LOL - Rudy Falls For Misspelled Name -
New House Committee Docs Reveal DoDD Concealed Trump's J6 Request For
Nat'l Guard'

By showing an image:

<https://imgur.com/vokFNDI>

Where "DoDD" was highlighted and explained to mean "Department of
Defense Directive".

Which means you were claiming your orginal subject line should have read:

'New House Committee Docs Reveal Department of Defense Directive
Concealed Trump's J6 Request For Nat'l Guard'

(All I did was expand the abbreviation you claimed you meant to use).

So tell us how a DIRECTIVE "concealed" ANYTHING, Pussey.

Especially as the only "directive" IN that report was written more than
a decade before the events in question.