Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: LOL... Ski Bunny Can't Win... Starts In on His Usual Bullshit
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 11:09:49 -0700

On 2024-09-30 18:36, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Sep 2024 14:47:30 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> You're saying a document cannot conceal facts and or figures?
>
>> I'm saying that your claim was initially that a DIRECTIVE undertook
>> actions
>
> First... answer this, "and then"...
>
> https://i.imgur.com/8jBUoDi.mp4
>
> ARE you saying a document cannot conceal facts and or figures?

A document can OMIT facts and figures.

It cannot CONCEAL them.

> Show us the words I wrote that say, "I claim, in the name of the almighty Trump, that a directive committed
> concealment."

'New House Committee Docs Reveal Dodd Concealed Trump's J6 Request For
Nat'l Guard'

(Remember that you claimed that "Dodd" was suppose to be "DoDD")

> What is short for document?
>
> "Docs".
>
> A document CAN conceal the truth (so can a "directive", for that matter, but that's not the topic), hence:
> "House Committee *****DOCS***** Reveal DoDD Concealed Trump's J6 Request For Nat'l Guard"
>
> Read it again.
>
> The directive dumb ass, didn't DO (verb) the "concealing"... the "House Committee Docs" show that the directive was
> concealing the truth about Trump and the National Guard.

That's not what you wrote... ...and you'll have to show a directive that
was written AFTER the events in question.

Which we both know you can't do.