Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Felon & Rapist Trump's Georgia GoFundMe Stunt Will Go Straight
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 11:29:21 -0700

On 2024-10-01 08:35, Another Trump Swindle wrote:
> 2024 Elections
> Trump turns Hurricane Helene aftermath political
>
> Speaking in Georgia, Trump laced into Harris, Biden and Walz, even as he
> acknowledged it wasn’t the time or place.
> Trump jabs at Biden and Harris over Hurricane Helene response
And to be clear:

'Trump falsely says Georgia's governor was unable to talk to Biden about
storm damage'

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-georgia-governor-brian-kemp-unable-talk-biden-hurricane-helene-rcna173236>

'Former President Donald Trump falsely claimed that Georgia Gov. Brian
Kemp hasn’t been able to reach President Joe Biden to discuss Hurricane
Helene's impacts on his state.

“He has been calling the president, but has not been able to get him,”
Trump said at a news conference at a furniture store in Valdosta, Georgia.

Yet earlier in the day Kemp, a Republican, said that he initially missed
Biden’s call but that he called back and that the two were able to
connect Sunday evening.

“He just said, 'Hey, what do you need?'” Kemp told reporters. “And I
told him, you know, we got what we need. We will work through the
federal process.”'

Meanwhile Trump was showing up for photo opportunities and taking away
time and resources simply for political gain.