Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: LOL... Gay Fuck Faggot Liberal Thinks He Can Put Words In My
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 10:43:45 -0700

On 2024-10-01 19:59, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Oct 2024 10:46:26 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> I never saw any of that...
>
> Learn how to Usenet.
>
> If what I post has quotes ( > ), research... research... research!

It's not my job to do your research.

You changed the subject (literally changed the subject of your post) and
added a newsgroup.

I replied to what you changed the subject TO:

'ow many millions were spent putting books into libraries that gay fuck
faggot liberals wanted... you know... the books
that had gay fuck faggot boys teaching each other how to be gay fuck
faggots?'

> ... and...
>
> https://i.imgur.com/rG9fSLQ.mp4
>
> If you see THIS in a post...
>
> On Sat, 28 Sep 2024 14:54:19 +0000,  Mitchell Holman says...
>> Oklahoma schools chief dedicates millions
>> to put a Bible in every school
>
> ... it's a REPLY and needs to be treated as such.
>
> IOW... what *I* wrote was a REPLY on the topic.
I did treat it as a reply.

I address the point YOU raised, and asked you "what books?".

And then you started running...

...like the pussy you are.