Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump visits hurricane impacted Georgia and sets up GoFundme.
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 11:49:16 -0700

On 2024-10-02 04:40, NoBody wrote:
> Leaders go on site and call the public's attention to the situation to
> inspire others to assist.  Kamela hasn't said thing one about the
> disaster and Biden has paid lip service to it.
>
> Remember how Bush was criticized about not doing enough and not
> showing enough empathy after Katrina?
>
> If it weren't for doublestandards libs would have no standards at all.

A little something from the governor of Georgia, sunshine:

'Here’s what actually happened, according to Governor Kemp:

“The president just called me yesterday afternoon and I missed him and
called him right back and he just said ‘Hey, what do you need?’ And I
told him, you know, we’ve got what we need, we’ll work through the
federal process,” Kemp said. “He offered if there are other things we
need just to call him directly, which I appreciate that.”

Kemp also said that FEMA had been imbedded since two days BEFORE the
hurricane.'

And:

'The White House said Sunday that Biden advised Deanne Criswell,
administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, that "as soon
as it will not disrupt emergency response operations, he intends to
travel this week to impacted communities."'

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-visit-north-carolina-survey-hurricane-helene-damage-rcna173242>