Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Another High Latitude Initiated Atlantic Hurricane
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 23:43:57 -0700

On 2024-10-02 18:41, JTEM wrote:
>   Alan wrote:
>
>> I want to know how you can rebut the fact that a region doesn't have
>> to get cooler to get more vegetation...
>
> You're stating what you want to pretend is a fact, apparently
> unaware that it's baseless.
>
> Know what isn't baseless? The fact that the Sahara Desert was
> created by the earth warming. That, it was significantly greener
> when the planet was colder.
>
> Cooler = Green
>
> Warmer = desert
>
> This is fact. It's our planet's history, our climate history.

No. That is absolutely NOT fact.

"desert" has a scientific definition that relates to how much
precipitation they get.

It literally has nothing to do with the temperature.

The largest desert in the world is the Antarctic Desert with an area of
nearly 5.5 million square miles. It's not warm.

The second largest desert is...

...the Arctic Desert with an area of about 5.4 million square miles.