Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: OT Why do people make fun of trump?
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 14:54:45 -0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 2 Oct 2024 22:51:31 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Oct 2024 12:49:02 -0600, Mittens Romney wrote:
>
>> There is increasing concern that energy generation from fossil fuels
>
> Hydrocarbons are the safest, densest (not counting radio-isotopes)
> energy transport mechanism we have: so far batteries *ain't* up
> to snuff either way.
>
> It's the "fossil" part that's  a problem.
>
> Dhu

I'd even suggest that it's in "Big Oil's" interest to develop
methods and mechanisms to generate hydrocarbon products using
nuclear/solar mechanisms as a source of electric power: power
not sourced from fossil carbon.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell