Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Biden Labels People 'Brain Dead' To Doubt 'Climate Crisis ' Fueled Hurricane Helene: 'Put Politics Aside'
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 15:45:40 -0500

Helene was another weak-ass small hurricane that turned a more humid atmosphere, because of Hunga Tong Hunga Ha'Pai
eruption, into torrential rains, which flooded places that have flooded before when CO² was MUCH lower (302ppm).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GYwHfNAXkAEiHZI?format=jpg&name=large

Soooo... Biden... please pick out the hurricanes caused by "manmade" climate change vs. natural weather patterns:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F5VL_MNb0AAdXdc?format=jpg&name=large

The NOAA hurricane database shows an average of 25 hurricanes per year since 1851. The actual number is probably
considerably higher, because before satellites many offshore hurricanes went unnoticed.

So... which are natural and which are manmade?

=====

h/t to John Smyth

Biden Labels People 'Brain Dead' To Doubt 'Climate Crisis ' Fueled Hurricane Helene: 'Put Politics Aside'
From: John Smyth <smythlejon2@hotmail.com>

Well being brain dead himself, Joe Biden is a qualified expert on the
subject.

'Biden labels people 'brain dead' to doubt 'climate crisis' fueled
Hurricane Helene: 'Put politics aside''

<https://nypost.com/2024/10/02/us-news/biden-says-people-must-be-brain-dead-to-doubt-climate-crisis-fueled-hurricane-
helene/>

'President Biden called on Americans Wednesday to "put politics aside"
to focus on Hurricane Helene recovery efforts - moments before stepping
on his own message by saying that anyone who doubts climate change's
role in the disaster "must be brain dead."

"In a moment like this, we put politics aside, at least we should put it
all aside, and we have here," the retiring 81-year-old president said
during a recovery briefing in Raleigh, NC.

"There are no Democrats or Republicans, there are only Americans, and
our job is to help as many people as we can, as quickly as we can, and
as thoroughly as we can."