Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Trump Openly Says He Will Weaponize The Justice Department, Just As Obama and Biden Has Done
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 15:45:53 -0500

On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 08:48:32 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport
letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who
was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as
me, says...

"Trump Openly Says He Will Weaponize The Justice Department"

How will it be any different than what Obama and Biden has done?

Obama's Weaponized Justice Department - Cato Institute

https://www.cato.org/commentary/obamas-weaponized-justice-department

But Obama's Justice Department saw the case as an invitation to more creative prosecutions. Most recently, in United
States v. Quality Egg, federal prosecutors finally managed to jail corporate ...

=====

The Real Weaponization Of The Department Of Justice

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/08/jeffrey-clark-doj-weaponization-trump-indictment/674898/

Aug 2, 2023 - The indictment obtained by Special Counsel Jack Smith yesterday offers a perfect example of exactly the
kind of weaponization of the Justice Department...

=====

Obama's Weaponization Of Government - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2014/01/31/obamas-weaponization-of-government/

Jan 31, 2014 - When Obama wanted to go around federal immigration law, he instructed the Justice Department to ignore
the portions of the law he didn't like. The same was done with welfare laws and drug laws.

=====

U.S. House Republicans Vote To Go After Biden Justice Department

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-republicans-go-after-biden-justice-department-2023-01-10/

Jan 10, 2023 - Republicans have been promising to use their new majority against the Justice Department, FBI and other
federal agencies investigating Republican former president Donald Trump and his supporters ...

=====

House Committee On 'Weaponization' Of Government Kicks Off ... - Yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-committee-weaponization-government-hold-143000035.html

Feb 9, 2023 - Jordan said in his opening statement Thursday that the committee will look into "concerns" he says
Americans have about the Justice Department, including the FBI, as well as the Department of ...

=====

What Is The Subcommittee On Weaponization Of The Federal Government ...

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/09/1155459408/house-panel-on-weaponization-of-the-federal-government-will-hold-its-first-
heari

Feb 9, 2023 - The subcommittee is expected to probe claims that the Department of Justice, FBI and other federal
agencies are biased against conservatives. Republicans have voiced a long list of concerns ...

=====

IRS Targeting Controversy - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

When the Obama administration requested in 2011 that Congress increase the IRS's $12.1 billion budget by $1 billion to
allow the agency to hire 5,100 additional agents, ... In October 2015, the Justice Department notified Congress that
there would be no charges against the former IRS official Lois Lerner or against anyone else in the IRS. The ...

=====

House Committee On 'Weaponization' Of Government Kicks Off With Airing ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/new-house-committee-weaponization-government-hold-first-hearing-rcna69789