Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Harris Announces FEMA's $750 To NC Flood Victims
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 20:50:28 -0500

On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 18:05:22 -0700,  Alan says...

> > And to be clear, faggot... NONE of this was addressed to you, so I CAN'T give a flying fuck whether your lost or not.

> You put it where I am subscribed...

Yes, and you should STILL see the whole conversation, moron.

Again... if you see words preceded by " > " you are seeing a REPLY, not an OP.

> ...and what you post on Usenet is open for comments from anyone.

Not if you refuse to learn how to Usenet.

THIS is the "first" post in this thread in can.politics.

Tell us, again, what you fail to get, faggot-1?

It's all there.

Too easy, but then... I'm not a Cuntnadian liberal faggot, on a Mac.

:-)

=====

From can.politics

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3CMPG.4167e2c9960c65c998adca%40news.eternal-september.org%3E

On Thu, 03 Oct 2024 01:51:43 +0000,  Mitchell Holman says...

>     How much did Trump donate?

You've been informed of this dipshit.

Harris is not "donating" a fucking thing, but Trump is...

Trump's gofundme for Helene victims had 2 million raised 3 days ago.

=====

TRUMP'S HURRICANE HELENE GOFUNDME Raises More Than $2 Million - USA TODAY -

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/10/01/trumps-hurricane-helene-gofundme/75467364007/

Today - Donald Trump's GoFundMe for victims of Hurricane Helene raises more than $2 million. ... Hurricane Helene,
which had ravaged southeastern states including North Carolina and Florida, left more ...

=====

Support Hurricane Helene Victims - TRUMP AUTHORIZED - Gofundme

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-hurricane-helene-victims-with-president-trump

3 days ago - President Donald J. Trump has launched this GoFundMe campaign as an official response for MAGA supporters
to offer their financial assistance to their fellow Americans impacted by Hurricane Helene. With so many across the
Southeastern U.S. facing challenges after the storm, President Trump is on the ground in communities to see the
aftermath ...

Donate to Verified Hurricane Helene Fundraisers - GoFundMe

On September 26, Hurricane Helene made landfall, leaving a path of destruction from heavy rain and flooding. The
GoFundMe community is coming together to help people who are raising money for immediate emergency relief and long-term
recovery. Donate to verified Hurricane Helene relief fundraisers Today -  to help people rebuild and recover.

=====

Donate To Verified Hurricane Helene Fundraisers - Gofundme

https://www.gofundme.com/c/act/hurricane-helene

On September 26, Hurricane Helene made landfall, leaving a path of destruction from heavy rain and flooding. The
GoFundMe community is coming together to help people who are raising money for immediate emergency relief and long-term
recovery. Donate to verified Hurricane Helene relief fundraisers Today -  to help people rebuild and recover.

=====

Trump Launches Gofundme For Helene Victims | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-launches-gofundme-help-hurricane-helene-victims-raises-more-1m

2 days ago - Former President Trump raised more than $1 million dollars on Monday to benefit victims in the wake of the
devastation left by Hurricane Helene. A GoFundMe page was launched by the Trump campaign ...

=====

Donald Trump's Hurricane Helene Gofundme Raises Over $3 Million - The Hill

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4910566-trump-gofundme-hurricane-helene/

2 days ago - Former President Trump's GoFundMe launched in the wake of Hurricane Helene raised more than $3 million
Tuesday for individuals impacted by the Category 4 storm. "President Donald J. Trump has?

=====

Donald Trump's Gofundme For Victims Of Hurricane Helene Raises More ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-s-gofundme-for-victims-of-hurricane-helene-raises-more-than-2-
million/ar-AA1rxwF9

WASHINGTON - Former President Donald Trump's fundraiser to benefit victims of Hurricane Helene has raised more than two
million dollars as of Tuesday. Meredith O'Rourke, the national finance ...

=====

Trump-Authorized Gofundme Seeks To Give Relief To Hurricane Helene ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3173255/trump-gofundme-relief-hurricane-helene-victims/

2 days ago - A GoFundMe fundraiser authorized by former President Donald Trump aims to provide financial relief to
victims caught in Hurricane Helene's path and has already far outpaced its initial goal.

=====

Trump Launches Gofundme For Hurricane Helene Victims, Raises Over $2 ...

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/nation-world/trump-launches-gofundme-for-hurricane-helene-victims-raises-over-2-
million-donald-trump-georgia-north-carolina-south-carolina-tennessee-florida-brian-kemp-kelly-loeffler-weather-storm

2 days ago - The launch of the GoFundMe coincided with Trump's visit to Valdosta, Georgia, where he surveyed the damage
by Hurricane Helene. The former president also delivered a speech about how the state ...

=====

Trump Makes False Claims About Federal Response As He Campaigns In Area ...

https://apnews.com/article/kamala-harris-donald-trump-hurricane-helene-3097f1706455929adf5a4eb67f9cdf0f

2 days ago - AP Washington correspondent Sagar Meghani reports Donald Trump is touring Hurricane Helene's damage in
Georgia, while blasting the Biden administration's response to the deadly storm. ... Trump also launched a GoFundMe
campaign for supporters to send financial aid to people impacted