Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump visits hurricane impacted Georgia and sets up GoFundme.
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 19:26:57 -0700

On 2024-10-01 03:55, NoBody wrote:
> Former President Trump raised more than $1 million dollars on Monday
> to benefit victims in the wake of the devastation left by Hurricane
> Helene.
Trump didn't raise that money, but that's not what I'm here to add:

This is about his claims that Musk gave people Starlink internet access
for free.

Turns out (surprise!) that was pure bullshit:

Starlink access was requested two days before the hurricane struck by
the governors of Georgia and South Carolina.

The Biden administration approved it the same day.

FEMA paid for it the same day.

It was up and running two days before Trump got on TV and claimed Elon
gave everyone free internet access because he, Trump, called him and
asked him to.

Trump was lying.

Fox is lying.

Elon is lying by not correcting Trump.

And you, Trumpian, are gullible enough to believe it, because you’ve
spent the last 9 years with your head so far up Trump’s ass you can see
his tonsils.