Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Harris Announces FEMA's $750 To NC Flood Victims
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 21:50:04 -0500

On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 19:11:08 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-10-03 19:08, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 18:40:10 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> 1. No. According to the GoFundMe, his campaign finance person did it.
> >
> > https://i.imgur.com/yXzkcH7.mp4

> And you show once again that you can't handle simple facts.

So... if Trump's "campaign finance person" fucks something up, regarding this gofundme, no one's going to blame Trump?

If Joe Biden's campaign finance person had stolen millions of taxpayer's money, NO ONE would blame Biden?

You are as fucked up in the head, as they come.

PLONK!

=====

THIS guy knows what you are.

Alan Baker, My Creepy Internet Stalker!

MuahMan's profile photo
MuahMan
Feb 13, 2008, 12:19:48?AM
?
?
Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.

They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.

Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
people that

stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm

Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
tech from Vancouver, BC.

Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
remove themselves from danger.

Alan Baker's profile photo
Alan Baker
Feb 13, 2008, 2:47:35?AM
?
?
In article <AZ-dnccH3pK9ES_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

> Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.

Nope. I took about 45 minutes.

> They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
> practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.

People whose lives are so public shouldn't say things that could get
them sued.

> Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
> BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
> people that
>
> stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
> Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.
>
> http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm

Or perhaps I should just inform the IRS about the possessions you've
bragged about to clear up that tax lien...

Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
home?

> Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
> police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
> tech from Vancouver, BC.
>

> Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
> remove themselves from danger.

Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

MuahMan's profile photo
MuahMan
Feb 13, 2008, 2:55:05?AM
?
?

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

> In article <AZ-dnccH3pK9ES_a...@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.
>
> Nope. I took about 45 minutes.
>

>> They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
>> practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.
>
> People whose lives are so public shouldn't say things that could get
> them sued.

Hire a lawyer and sue away. Two people can do research you sick perv.

www.irs.gov

> Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
> hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
> home?

Do your parents know you harass elderly people at 1am and threaten to kill
them on the phone?
Seriously get over your obsession with me. Find a hobby and quit spending
day and night worrrying, stalking, and threatening my family.
Keep bothering my family and you'll have another restraining order against
you.

?

>> Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and
>> Canadian
>> police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh
>> bench
>> tech from Vancouver, BC.
>>

>> Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and
>> thus
>> remove themselves from danger.
>

> Alan Baker
> Vancouver, British Columbia
> "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall
> to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you
> sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

Alan Baker's profile photo
Alan Baker
Feb 13, 2008, 2:59:07?AM
?
?
In article <BsSdnXHnHooULS_a...@comcast.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:

> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message
> > In article <AZ-dnccH3pK9ES_a...@comcast.com>,
> > "MuahMan" <mua...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.
> >
> > Nope. I took about 45 minutes.
> >

> >> They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
> >> practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.
> >
> > People whose lives are so public shouldn't say things that could get
> > them sued.
> >>

> Hire a lawyer and sue away. Two people can do research you sick perv.

LOL

I'm sure 'two people" can. You: no.

> >> Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from
> >> Vancouver,
> >> BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
> >> people that
> >>
> >> stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia.
> >> Alan
> >> Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.
> >>
> >> http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm
> >
> > Or perhaps I should just inform the IRS about the possessions you've
> > bragged about to clear up that tax lien...
> >

> www.irs.gov

Is that an invitation?

> > Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
> > hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
> > home?
>
> Do your parents know you harass elderly people at 1am and threaten to kill
> them on the phone?
> Seriously get over your obsession with me. Find a hobby and quit spending
> day and night worrrying, stalking, and threatening my family.
> Keep bothering my family and you'll have another restraining order against
> you.

I've never bothered anyone, Pratt-fall. Not even you. I've just found
out a few facts.

But say, "Uncle" and I'll stop posting 'em.

:-)

?
MuahMan's profile photo
MuahMan
Feb 13, 2008, 3:05:31?AM
?
?

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message
?

I believe that's a website.
I didn't invite you to call my grandparents at all hours of the night that
sure didn't stop you.

>> > Did your mother, Patricia, even know that you had a federal tax lien
>> > hanging over your head when she agreed to put you on the deed to her
>> > home?
>>
>> Do your parents know you harass elderly people at 1am and threaten to
>> kill
>> them on the phone?
>> Seriously get over your obsession with me. Find a hobby and quit spending
>> day and night worrrying, stalking, and threatening my family.
>> Keep bothering my family and you'll have another restraining order
>> against
>> you.
>
> I've never bothered anyone, Pratt-fall. Not even you. I've just found
> out a few facts.
>
> But say, "Uncle" and I'll stop posting 'em.

You're not capable of bothering me. However when you bother my elderly
grandparents and get family involved you are crossing the line from online
weirdo, to complete psycho that needs help. You even stated it was fun
earlier finding personal information on people online. If your life really
that void. Perhaps instead of souring website after website trying to verify
if I have this motorcycle or that car, or that house you should get involved
in your own life. This sort of behavior has burned you before and left you
so you are unemployable and must work fixing computers for a living. You
should have learned your lesson the first time.