Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: This Goes BEYOND Stupidity
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 19:51:28 -0700

On 2024-10-03 19:45, AlleyCat wrote:

> Even retards know how to argue more effectively than THIS retard.
>
> On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 18:40:10 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> So, Trump didn't get a gofundme going?
>
>> 1. No. According to the GoFundMe, his campaign finance person did it.
>
> And the faggot raises his slime ball head and spews semantics... again.
>
> Who told that "person" to do it?
>
> Trump.
 > > Not Trump?

You don't know. Neither do I.

'Meredith ORourke is organizing this fundraiser.'

> So... this person opened a gofundme on Trump's gofundme site without authorization?

There is no "Trump's gofundme site"

'Meredith ORourke is organizing this fundraiser.'

Anyone can start a GoFundMe campaign and mention Trump's name, Pussey.

We'll just add understanding how GoFundMe works to the list of things
you don't know.