Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Rosh Hashanah greetings!
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2024 02:58:32 -0400

On Thu, 03 Oct 2024 19:00:02 -0400, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 2 Oct 2024 23:41:11 -0400, "186282@ud0s4.net"
><186283@ud0s4.net> wrote:
>
>>On 10/2/24 11:10 PM, Loose Cannon wrote:
>>>
>>> ....................../´¯/)
>>> ....................,/¯../
>>> .................../..../
>>> ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
>>> ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
>>> ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
>>> .........\.................'...../
>>> ..........''...\.......... _.·´
>>> ............\..............(
>>> ..............\.............\...
>>>

>>   Sorry NAZI ... I'm gonna say YAY ISRAEL !
>
>"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"

The Palestinians need to go back to their native land.

--

Four more reasons to not vote for Trump in 33 days.

26)  Trump broke the law by trying to withhold nearly
$400 million of U.S. aid for Ukraine in an effort to
extort a personal political favor from Ukraine's President Zelensky.
Trump wanted Zelensky to interfere in the 2020 election by announcing
an investigation into the Bidens.  Delaying this aid to Ukraine
weakened Ukraine and strengthened Russia.

27)  Trump personally attacked and ruined the careers of everyone
who stood in the way of his illegal Ukraine scheme, including
Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch and Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman.

28)  To cover up the scheme, Trump ordered the White House and
State Department to defy congressional subpoenas.

29)  For these reasons, on December 18th, 2019, Trump
became the third U.S. president to be impeached.
He was charged with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.