Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: OT Why do people make fun of trump?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 08:33:23 -0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 08:49:47 -0700, Alan wrote:

> On 2024-10-03 08:23, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> Oh...
>>>
>>> ...it completely makes sense that you're one of those.
>>

>> The actual "origin" of "fossil carbons" is of no account:
>> they are buried an' diggin' them up to burn as a source
>> of Electric Power is the underlying problem the industry
>> faces: you lose 60% offa the top no matter whut in conversion
>> (usually closer to 2/3) either way.
> Why did you put quotes around "origin" and "fossil carbons"?

Because they could just as well be _non_ fossil carbon and it's
of no account to the here and now.  "Fossil" implies some living
source origin, and there's always the (distinct) possibility
that some buried carbons originate with the planets original
accretion from stardust.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell