Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Help the illegals before the flood victims
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 22:46:45 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-04, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
> U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas' words have
> come back to haunt him as video from earlier this year touting the
> Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA’s) preparedness before
> Hurricane Helene exposed shortcomings in the organization.
>
> Mayorkas this week warned that FEMA was running out of funds as
> hurricane season continued to slam the southeastern United States. The
> organization has enough funds to deal with the aftermath of Helene but
> would not have enough to "make it through the season."
>
> This warning stands in stark contrast to previous comments Mayorkas
> made in the summer assuring that FEMA would be able to handle upcoming
> weather crises.
>
> "FEMA is tremendously prepared," Mayorkas assured reporters in a video
> from July. "This is what we do, this is what they do, and the key here
> … is to also make sure the communities who are potentially impacted
> are prepared as well."
>
> LAWMAKERS OUTRAGED OVER FEMA FUNDING CONCERNS
>
> "And it’s not just hurricanes and wildfires – also extreme heat, which
> certainly some parts of the United States are experiencing," he added.
> Mayorkas stressed that FEMA has "exercised these muscles, regrettably,
> year after year" due to the "increasing frequency and gravity of
> weather events."
>
> However, Mayorkas did argue that FEMA’s disaster relief fund remained
> in a precarious position and needed fresh funding from Congress ahead
> of an expected heavy hurricane season. In July, he anticipated running
> out by "mid-August."
>
> Mayorkas stressed the need to be ready for the "consequences" of
> increasingly severe weather events as climate change continues to
> exacerbate disasters such as hurricanes and wildfires.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/mayorkas-claim-fema-tremendously-prepared-comes-haunt-him-helene-aftermath
>
> Perhaps the money being spent on illegals should support the taxpayers
> first.

I have been saying this for a long time. This is just another section of
Biden/Harris' "America Last Program".
It could not be any clearer.
The Democrats don't care about the American citizens but instead prefer to
coddle the illegal migrants.

And it is positively disgusting.

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day