Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Help the illegals before the flood victims
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 18:17:41 -0700

On 2024-10-04 18:11, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-10-05, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> Idiot.
>>>
>>> Illegal migrants receive among other things:
>>>
>>> 1. Free cellphones.
>>> 2. Room/board in 4 star hotels.
>>> 3. Debit cards.
>>> 4. Medical care.
>>> 5. Education.
>>>
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> People are better off being an illegal migrant to the USA than a legal citizen
>>> suffering due to a hurricane.
>>>
>>> All of that aid should be cutoff and the money used to help the citizens of the
>>> USA who are suffering right now.
>>>
>>> Get off your throne and realize that Biden/Harris favors the illegal migrants
>>> over the legal citizens and if you can't see this then you are an idiot.
>> What they get depends on money allocated...
>>
>> ...BY CONGRESS.
>
> You keep missing the point.
>
> <https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/10/04/https-www-breitbart-com-
> politics-2024-10-04-gov-kemp-praises-trump-for-keeping-national-focus-on-georgia
> -in-aftermath-of-hurricane-helene/>
>
> ""DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas Says FEMA Out of Money; It Spent Wildly on
> Migrants"
Because FEMA can only spend funds as they have been allocated, doofus.

Congress allocated moneys for migrants.

And that bucket is separate from the money they allocated for disaster
relief:

'There is no evidence that disaster relief funds were used on immigrants
in the U.S. illegally. FEMA disaster money comes from dedicated funds
that cannot be used for other purposes.'

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/false-claims-fema-disaster-funds-migrants-pushed-trump-rcna173955>

'Trump and his allies appear to be conflating two different funds. FEMA
has dedicated disaster relief money that cannot be used for other
purposes. Separately, it was tasked by Congress in 2022 to disseminate
money from Customs and Border Protection to help communities that
received influxes of migrants.'

Get the point yet?