Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: See? Faggots HATE It When You Do What THEY Do
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 00:40:34 -0500

On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 20:34:12 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Some homegrown blunda from downunda, no doubt. Probably a Ford.

> Are you the one constantly saying "I wasn't replying to you"?

You mad, faggot?

Why be mad, faggot... I was actually on your side in this thread, but if you wanna be an asshole about it...

=====

On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 23:05:58 -0000 (UTC),  Dhu on Gate says...

> > LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>
> Yer wasting your time commenting on what I say.

Uhhh... I don't know why... you're both Cuntnadian.

Alan knows his shit when it comes to cars and he's exactly right about the On-board Diagnostics.

I spent years in QA/QC at Nissan and we all walked around with an OBD-II device, that told us exactly what was wrong.

If you can't fix your own car, even after knowing what's wrong with it... buy a '63 VW Bug.

=====

Subject: Re: "Green" Solar Panels
From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 13:55:51 -0700

On 2024-10-01 01:40, R Kym Horsell wrote:
> In alt.global-warming Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:
> > On Sun, 29 Sep 2024 23:19:24 -0500, AlleyCat wrote:

> > > Nebraska, USA: Within minutes, a single hailstorm reduced 14,000 solar
> > > panels, worth millions of dollars, into a pile of toxic debris-leaching
> > > materials like cadmium and lead into the soil.

> > Lotta folks don't get how fragile hi-tech shit is.

> > Dhu
>

> Long gone are the days of servicing your own vehicle.
> Apart from oiling some bearings you can't and sometimes are
> prohibited by law from fixing your own car.
> I was helping a neighbor recently and it turned out you
> needed to break an old mil grade encryption to even ask it here it hurt.

What kind of car was that?

All cars built for sale in North America have had a standard OBD-II port
that can be read by various scanners costing anywhere from $20...
...to a lot more depending on complexity.

So what was that "mil grade encryption", hmmm?

*****

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming, can.politics, alt.politics

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 21:34:13 -0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 13:55:51 -0700, Alan wrote:

> On 2024-10-01 01:40, R Kym Horsell wrote:
> >> Lotta folks don't get how fragile hi-tech shit is.
> >> Dhu
> >

> > Long gone are the days of servicing your own vehicle.
> > Apart from oiling some bearings you can't and sometimes are
> > prohibited by law from fixing your own car.
> > I was helping a neighbor recently and it turned out you
> > needed to break an old mil grade encryption to even ask it here it hurt.
> >

> What kind of car was that?
>
> All cars built for sale in North America have had a standard OBD-II port
> that can be read by various scanners costing anywhere from $20...
> ...to a lot more depending on complexity.
>
> So what was that "mil grade encryption", hmmm?

You've not looked at automobile firmware, EVER, have you?
Just think of a bit of high-speed gravel in your cooling
system, OK?

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming, can.politics, alt.politics

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 15:10:19 -0700

On 2024-10-04 14:34, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 13:55:51 -0700, Alan wrote:

> >> Long gone are the days of servicing your own vehicle.
> >> Apart from oiling some bearings you can't and sometimes are
> >> prohibited by law from fixing your own car.
> >> I was helping a neighbor recently and it turned out you
> >> needed to break an old mil grade encryption to even ask it here it hurt.
> >>

> > What kind of car was that?
> >
> > All cars built for sale in North America have had a standard OBD-II port
> > that can be read by various scanners costing anywhere from $20...
> > ...to a lot more depending on complexity.
> >
> > So what was that "mil grade encryption", hmmm?
>
> You've not looked at automobile firmware, EVER, have you?

You think you need to break the encryption on the firmware to get
diagnostic information?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming, can.politics, alt.politics

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 23:05:58 -0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 15:10:19 -0700, Alan wrote:

> On 2024-10-04 14:34, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> >> What kind of car was that?
> >>
> >> All cars built for sale in North America have had a standard OBD-II port
> >> that can be read by various scanners costing anywhere from $20...
> >> ...to a lot more depending on complexity.
> >>
> >> So what was that "mil grade encryption", hmmm?
> >
> > You've not looked at automobile firmware, EVER, have you?
>
> You think you need to break the encryption on the firmware to get
> diagnostic information?
>
> LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yer wasting your time commenting on what I say.
We don't speak the same language, me an' thee.

Dhu

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming, can.politics, alt.politics

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 16:21:38 -0700

On 2024-10-04 16:05, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 15:10:19 -0700, Alan wrote:

> >> You've not looked at automobile firmware, EVER, have you?
> >
> > You think you need to break the encryption on the firmware to get
> > diagnostic information?
> >
> > LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>
> Yer wasting your time commenting on what I say.
> We don't speak the same language, me an' thee.

LOL!

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.politics.usa.republican