Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: "Green" Solar Panels
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 12:08:20 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-05, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 21:37:04 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-10-04 19:21, AlleyCat wrote:
>> >
>> > On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 13:52:54 -0700,  Alan says...

>> > We covered this already and I thoroughly trounced you, sooo...
>> >
>> > If YOU think there's ZERO chance of hazardous materials leeching into the groundwater there in Nebraska... take your
>> > ass down there and drink some from the water table there.
>> >
>> > Did you even read the last sentence?
>> >
>> > "They conclusively found that even if the panels were smashed and processed IN A BASIC LANDFILL, there would be no
>> > significant hazard to local communities.
>> >
>> > Well... no fucking shit. Landfills have liners and layers of clay, etc., to protect the groundwater.
>> >
>> > Are there liners or multiple-feet thick layers of clay under the solar farm?
>> >
>> > Yeah... didn't think so.
>
>> And do you think they're just going to LEAVE the broken panels there,
>> little Pussey?
>
> So... from the time the hailstones hit and the panels leaked, WHAT THEY LEAKED, there was NO time elapsed before they
> cleaned them up?
>
> LOL...
>
> Riiiiight.
>
>> Do you even know if those panels have ANY cadmium in them?
>
> NO ONE said Cadmium leaked out, you wussified little faggot.
>
> NO ONE.
>
> "... into a pile of toxic debris-leaching materials LIKE cadmium"
>
> Material(S) like cadmium, meaning something OTHER than cadmium was probably in those panels.
>
> So... these solar panels in Nebraska, had NO toxic materials in them?
>
> WHO said Cadmium leaked out?
>
> Material(S) LIKE cadmium.
>
> Are you sure all of them are not toxic?

Another problem is the quality of the install and support of the system after
the sale.
If the install is not done correctly, and many are not, you just destroyed your
roof causing water to  leak into your home.

Additionally these companies come and go. They pop up under one business name,
botch installs, go out of business and then reappear under a different company
name so the after sale support can be sketchy.

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day