Davin News Server

From: Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair,alt.idiots,can.politics,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Recipe - whats on the plate this weekend? Crab Fettuccine Alfredo
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 15:14:44 -0600

On 10/5/2024 3:06 PM, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 14:58:08 -0600, Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/5/2024 1:01 PM, Bruce wrote:
>>> Trump can win an election.
>>
>> Like this:
>>
>> https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/2024-republican-party-platform
>>
> FEMA tries to counter 'false' rumors about Hurricane Helene aid going
> to migrants
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/fema-tries-to-counter-false-rumors-about-hurricane-helene-aid-going-to-migrants-184624522.html
> FEMA receives its funding through the Department of Homeland Security,
> and Congress recently passed a spending bill that gave FEMA $20
> billion for disaster relief. In a separate pot of money, however,
> FEMA, along with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, have funded
> communities to help pay for “food, shelter, clothing, acute medical
> care, and transportation to noncitizens recently released from DHS
> custody and awaiting their immigration court
>
> https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1840409051357696324
> Very few Americans realize that, if Trump is NOT elected, this will be
> the last election. Far from being a threat to democracy, he is the
> only way to save it!
> Let me explain: if even 1 in 20 illegals become citizens per year,
> something that the Democrats are expediting as fast as humanly
> possible, that would be about 2 million new legal voters in 4 years.
> The voting margin in the swing states is often less than 20 thousand
> votes. That means if the "Democratic" Party succeeds, there will be no
> more swing states!!
> Moreover, the Biden/Harris administration has been flying "asylum
> seekers", who are fast-tracked to citizenship, directly into swing
> states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona. It is a
> surefire way to win every election.
> Elon Musk

+1!

And...

https://x.com/SecBlinken/status/1842324958208565544

Secretary Antony Blinken

@SecBlinken
The U.S. is at the forefront of humanitarian response to the growing
crisis in Lebanon, announcing nearly $157 million in assistance today.
We are committed to supporting those in need and delivering essential
aid to displaced civilians, refugees and the communities hosting them.