Davin News Server

From: Mittens Romney <robberbaron@invalid.ut>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,aus.politics,nz.politics,can.politics,can.general,alt.home.repair
Subject: Harris regime KILLERS!
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 16:37:37 -0600

https://rumble.com/v5hgfkc-civilian-overhears-4-fema-executives-discussing-what-to-do-with-all-decease.html?e9s=src_v1_upp

Civilian Overhears 4 FEMA Executives Discussing What to Do With All
Deceased in North Carolina...

0/2000
Comment
OliviaLeeJones
23 hours ago
20 years ago Alex Jones was calling out FEMA.

Right again!

44 likes
reply
StillaTokin
1 day ago
They want you DEAD

35 likes
reply
› Show 2 replies
SwimmerWolf
23 hours ago
FEMA is out of money. They've spent it all on illegal aliens.

28 likes
reply
› Show 1 reply
BibiBarnhill
1 day ago
Elections matter . . . O M G . . . God help us please.

24 likes
reply
‹ Hide 2 replies
Dac1911
1 day ago
My prayers for America.. Americans...

5 likes
reply
MAGAlorianArmor
23 hours ago
I'm sorry but elections are not going to fix this, at this point.

19 likes
reply
› Show 4 replies
c130herk66
23 hours ago
Americans REFUSE to STAND-UP to The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT their Job is
almost done THE SLAVE'S ARE BACK ON THE PLANTATION?
I'm Disgusted by what i'm seeing go on and NO ONE does a Darn thing?
The federal Government has become Our Domestic enemy?
They HATE you and I and all that we Love.
But We the People just sit here and take it?
I'd seen enough.
--
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪