Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Help the illegals before the flood victims
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 23:26:36 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-05, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 10/5/2024 7:32 AM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2024-10-05, NoBody
<NoBody@nowhere.coalt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.
guns,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.computer.workshop,m> wrote:

>>> We've had worse hurricanes seasons in the past yet never ran out of
>>> money.  Either establish that the budget has been cut or tell us where
>>> the money went.
>>>
>>> Oh and don't believe a damn thing FEMA says.
>>
>> The money was already there.
>> The democrats raided it to pay for illegal migrant freebies.
>
> FFS. The Forbes article debunked that lie.

Immaterial.
FEMA is running out of money due to supporting illegal migrants.

<https://search.usa.gov/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&affiliate=fema&query=budget+2024&
commit=Search+FEMA.gov>

Why are we spending FEMA money to give illegal migrants freebies?

Ask Mayorkas:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fema-is-running-out-of-funding-dhs-secretary-
mayorkas-warns/ar-AA1rEYZZ>

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day