Davin News Server

From: Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alt.idiots,can.politics,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Recipe - whats on the plate this weekend? Crab Fettuccine Alfredo
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2024 11:57:34 +1100

On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 19:06:27 -0400, Ed P <esp@snet.n> wrote:

>On 10/5/2024 6:53 PM, Petzl wrote:
>

>>> 175 BILLION$$$ to Ukraine and FEMA is blocking relief efforts in N.
>>> Carolina.
>>>
>> Very good chance if America gets Biden/Harris crime cartel back
>> Australia will have to consider removing ties to USA and Britain's
>> orbit moving towards that of the Communist (China) and Third World
>> powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby"!
>> The big cheater Harris dud it once now again
>> https://x.com/i/status/1842668509438046588
>
>Sad that facts get in your way of fun.  How about Trum funneling away
>FEMA funds in 2019?

When America becomes more of a dictatorial criminal than China, Which
is now Australia's greatest buyer of our goods what's a small nation
to do?
Example shows what is now happening with every US Payment with your
crime cartel owners.
<https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/senator-reveals-whats-behind-californias-state-audit-on-billions-in-homeless-spending-5729940?=>
    https://t.ly/gxy_9
Senator Reveals What’s Behind California’s State Audit on Billions in
Homeless Spending

Yes Trump in 2016 big failing was his backstabbing swamp insiders
So there is a chance this will happen again
Your Septic Tank needs to be emptied FBI/CIA/DOJ/FEMA/ect.

One has to wonder though if Trump himself is not part of the swamp?
Just recently funding for Ukraine, funding for Israel, ban Tik Tok
Was backed by the Israeli Lobby and Donald Trump
73% of senate passed it, the 7% that did not were *NOT* funded by the
Israeli Lobby???
That said I'm very convinced America needs saving, first step is to
bring back Donald Trump
As you like CNN
<https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html>
    https://t.ly/k-p74
24 former Trump allies and aides who turned against him

--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
 countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.