Davin News Server

From: =?UTF-8?B?w5ZyZMO2Zw==?= <your_worst_nightmares@Hell.com.invalid>
Newsgroups: nz.politics,uk.politics.misc,can.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Recipe - what's on the MAGA-ts shitshow this week ???
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 03:49:03 +0200

Hiram Panguitch defecated into Usenet

> God's Good Grace

Looking at the ongoing MAGA shitshow kookery in your septic disgrace of
a country you Sky Fairy ain't looking at the US with any grace ... I'd
say it has cursed it for good!

> we

Who the fuck is "we"? Your multiple personality disaster, maybe????

> Make America Great Again!

Ain't possible! This MAGA-ts infested hellhole has *NEVER BEEN GREAT*!

And no just fuck off from aus.politics permanently!

In fact, do the human grace a huge favour and just *F* *O* *A* *D* !!!

And for a good measure      *P* *L* *O* *N* *K*     :-P  :-P  :-P

--
Ördög
Your scary shadow that says *Booo* in the dark