Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: GoFundMe: TRUMP AUTHORIZED! - Not O'Rourke Authorized -
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 06:58:26 -0700

On 2024-10-06 06:41, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 22:59:31 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-10-05 19:31, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 18:37:23 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> I no remember saying ANYTHING about "work"... liberal.
>>>
>>> Drunk, huh?
>>
>> 'Harris is not "donating" a fucking thing, but Trump is...
>>
>> Is what?
>>
>> Donating time.'
>
> You forgot money.
>
> You don't think Trump pitched in ANY money?

No, I don't.

Because if he had, there is no way he'd keep it quiet.

> Did you know... gasoline and oil and water and equipment and trucks costs M O N E Y?
>
> Former President Donald Trump paid a visit to Valdosta, Georgia, on Monday, sending support to those impacted by the
> deadly path of Hurricane Helene.

He paid a visit...

> "We have a lot of truckloads of different items from oil to water, to all sorts of different equipment that's going to
> help them," the former president said standing in front of a destroyed building that was caught in the storm.

...and took credit for what a relief organization called "Samaritan's
Purse" was actually doing.

> Trump also said he PARTNERED with a relief organization to bring several semi trucks filled with "relief aid,"
> including gasoline.

He says a lot of things that are lies, yeah.

> (partnered. What does that word mean to you? What it DOESN'T mean is making Samaritan's Purse pay for it all)

Beyond Trump's words, what proof do you have that he paid for it.

> "President Trump partnered with Samaritans Purse to deliver truck loads of critical, much needed resources for the
> people of Georgia including fuel and construction tools," Trump spokesperson Karoline Leavitt told The Post.

Someone OUTSIDE the Trump organization.