Davin News Server

From: Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,can.politics,can.general,or.politics,seattle.politics,tx.politics
Subject: Re: Recipe - whats on the plate this weekend? Crab Fettuccine Alfredo
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 12:07:39 -0600

On 10/5/2024 9:03 PM, Baxter wrote:
> Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut> wrote in
>
>> On 10/5/2024 3:31 PM, Baxter wrote:
>>> How are you going to "seal the border".  Explain exactly what that
>>> would take.
>> 1. Secure the Border
>>
> Takes money - and when Biden asked for more money for the Border, tRump and
> his House cult refused.

The bill over-funded the borders of Ukarine and Israel - NOT THE USA!

Biden spent $175 BULLION of our money in Ukraine, now FEMA is broke,
North Carolinians are dying, and our southern border is wide open.

And...the northern border is now seeing incursions!

The present Border Patrol budget is sufficient to seal it, and the
National Guard can backstop it - on the President's command.

Where is that command, nutless?

Where is Xiden's seal the border order, you fucking treasonous greaseball?