Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Help the illegals before the flood victims
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 19:31:37 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-07, Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:
> In article <ve13kt$1p1mk$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>> And that's another lie.
>>
>> They're getting $750 for IMMEDIATE needs.
>>

> and just where are they supposed to spend it? They need food and water.

Spend it?

I saw a lady interviewed this morning and she was saying they can't even APPLY
for it.
No Internet.
No cell.
No electricity.
Cars destroyed.
etc.
No communication.

Thank God for people like Trump and Elon in particular who is dropping free
StarLink devices to assist the people.

My area was hit badly by Superstorm Sandy and people from all over the country
came to help us. And while Sandy was bad, the destruction done by Helene is a
million times worse.

And communities around where I live are sending help for the people down south
because they helped up.
Power company, flatbeds full of supplies and workers who just want to help.
I've seen them driving in caravans on the interstate. Many have flags, both
American and Trump on their trucks.

Didn't see any Biden/Harris flags though and I live in an extremely blue state.

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day