Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Leyland Cecco is Full of it
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 19:59:15 -0000 (UTC)

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2024/oct/05/canadas-carbon-tax-is-popular-innovative-and-helps-save-the-planet-but-now-it-faces-the-axe

The carbon tax maybe popular in downtown Toronna' but it's gonna
be another COLD WINTER IN ALBERTA where the Carbon Tax makes NO
DISTINCTION between resources developed for heating and those
subverted for export to 'Merica.  Everything done by Enron should
be BURNED TO THE GROUND: it was an entirely criminal theft.

So All I gotta say to a$$hats like Leyland is just
wait until the CANDUs don't run no more because
your Nukes ain't "green" and all our Uranium comes
from Russia.  It gets cold in Ontariowa too.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell