Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Help the flood victims, Republicans
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 21:26:28 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-07, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-10-07 13:07, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>> FEMA doesn't need money.  They just need Trump to break out his magic
>>> marker and move the hurricane where it won't hurt anybody.
>> Trump couldn't reroute Helene, though he could pay a visit to interfere with
>> disaster responders and have his people build a "wall" out of bricks from a
>> destroyed building. And have his campaign manager create a GoFundMe
>> unattached to any charity (where will the money go?) and a list of top
>> donors that DOES NOT include Trump himself. And social media Trump dupes are
>> praising that likely grift to high heaven.
>>
>> And now Milton is coming for Florida. Why can't it take out Mar-a-Lardo?
>
> I wonder if anyone here can actually cite a case of Trump donating any
> money to anyone.

Depends upon the year.
Like most people.

"Donald Trump’s Charitable Donations Varied Widely by Year
Former president’s tax returns report no contributions to charity in 2020 and
nearly $1.9 million in 2017"

<https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-charitable-donations-varied-widely-
by-year-11672430692>

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day