Davin News Server

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Help the flood victims, Republicans
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 18:12:45 -0400

Alan wrote this post; take it under advisement:

> On 2024-10-07 13:07, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>> FEMA doesn't need money.  They just need Trump to break out his magic
>>> marker and move the hurricane where it won't hurt anybody.
>> Trump couldn't reroute Helene, though he could pay a visit to interfere with
>> disaster responders and have his people build a "wall" out of bricks from a
>> destroyed building. And have his campaign manager create a GoFundMe
>> unattached to any charity (where will the money go?) and a list of top
>> donors that DOES NOT include Trump himself. And social media Trump dupes are
>> praising that likely grift to high heaven.
>>
>> And now Milton is coming for Florida. Why can't it take out Mar-a-Lardo?
>
> I wonder if anyone here can actually cite a case of Trump donating any
> money to anyone.

Trump doesn't write a lot of checks.

He gladly accepts campaign contributions, payments for his dumbass products,
donations to his failing "Truth" "Social", women throwing themselves at his
porcine body, GoFundMes for this legal bills, dark money donations....

What's good for Trump is good for America :-D

Asshole.

--
Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right
to use the editorial "we".