Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.politics,can.politics,can.general
Subject: Re: OT: My sign for today's Life Chain.
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 22:58:19 -0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 12:52:44 -0600, Hiram Panguitch wrote:

> On 10/7/2024 10:52 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On 2024-10-07, gm wrote:
>>
>>> [...] the death penalty [...]
>>> It's a pretty dandy "deterrent"...
>>
>> Not to some criminals facing 'life' in prison,
>> without any more drugs, freedom, &c.
>
> How's that work in Canaduh?
>
>> Maybe to some it is, but most either do not
>> want to risk it, or think they are too
>> clever to be caught or convicted. Look at Trump.
>
> He's NOT ANY of your damned bidnits, now is he?
>
> Care to explain Turdeau and his insane Orwellian thought crimes bill?

I can't.  There's three crimes that *matter* to humans:
Murder, Rape and "Looting", the last being the irrecoverable
destruction of greater value than what's "stolen" (*WE* canna'
get it back for luv n'r muney).

The rest of the law is to protect rapists and looters from murderers.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell