Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL... When Lying Liberal Faggots Lose An Argument, They Turn To Arguing About Hypotheticals
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 21:59:44 -0500

On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 18:41:56 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Did I argue ABOUT "the" hypothetical or hypotheticals in general"?
>
> I pointed out that your hypothetical WAS a hypothetical...

Pretty sure EVERYONE who bothered to read our tripe, KNEW that, Captain Obvious.

But YOU went further and ARGUED over the hypothetical.

=====

So... if Trump's "campaign finance person" fucks something up, regarding this gofundme, no one's going to blame Trump?

If Joe Biden's campaign finance person had stolen millions of taxpayer's money, NO ONE would blame Biden?

Here comes the argument ABOUT the hypothetical.

Ski Bunny: Interesting how you only say "fucks something up" when talking about Trump's staffer...

Good God, faggot... when will you EVER stop whining about words used, instead of the topic at hand?

Oh... is "fucking something up" a good thing?

Here comes more argument ABOUT the hypothetical.

Ski Bunny: ... but turn it into "stolen millions of TAXPAYER'S money" when you talk about Biden.

Firstly, faggot... it was about their respective CAMPAIGN FINANCE PERSONS, and NOT the respective Presidents.

Oooh... so sensitive. I meant nothing more than not repeating the same thing as what Trump's campaign finance person
did.

And HERE is where I offered an Olive Branch:

If you want me to do that, I can, but the hypocrisy would be the same. TRUMP would be blamed for the missing money,
instead of his "campaign finance person", whereas Biden's "campaign finance person" would, not Biden.

And HERE is where you treated the HYPOTHETICAL as REAL.

Ski Bunny: Except you have no evidence that anyone on Biden's campaign has stolen anything.

(I'm STILL laughing out loud about you telling me I had no evidence for a hypothetical)

WHY would I provide "evidence" to a hypothetical? (that's just stupid)

I'm glad we both had fun Saturdays, but damn boy... if you're going to be posting to Usenet afterwards... take a nap
and drink some cofveve, first.

Got into the forbidden fermented juice, huh?

https://i.imgur.com/d2v0pSo.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/yXzkcH7.mp4

======================================================================================================================

Why Do People With Narcissistic Personality Disorder Play Games?

At times, it may appear that the goal of someone living with NPD is to get their needs met, which may involve other
people who consciously and unconsciously help them achieve that end, says Dena DiNardo, PhD, a clinical psychologist in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

"These 'games' are strategic manipulations," she adds. "Often, they're completely unconscious. People having trouble
with this level of narcissism are usually in such deep pain that their ability to empathetically connect with the pain
of others is low."

What games do people with narcissistic personality disorder play?

Those who live with NPD often HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM.

As a result, many games they play may revolve around maintaining a sense of control, so they don't have to be
confronted with the shame that they may feel inside.

This is why Ski Bunny can't post his own shit.

"People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to use strategies to gain power and control over the individual in
order to assert superiority and/or dominance over them," says Rahmah Albugami, a licensed professional counselor in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. "In this way, they get their needs met TO BOOST THEIR EGOS, VALUE, AND SELF-ESTEEM."

Poor Ski Bunny. :-(

Some common games someone with narcissistic personality disorder might engage in include:

 blame shifting
 deception
 gaslighting
 ghosting
 playing the victim
 projection

While these games may be common for someone with NPD, not everyone who plays them will have this condition or another
personality disorder.

How can you recognize when games are being played?

Becoming more familiar with these games may help you spot them in action and set appropriate personal boundaries.

Gaslighting:

Gaslighting refers to denying the truth of a situation as you saw or heard it, which can confuse your sense of reality.
They may be trying to avoid getting caught for something by turning it back around on you.

"One of the most common things to look out for are if you're constantly questioning yourself," says Albugami.

Revenge:

Having a fragile sense of self is not uncommon for someone with NPD.

If you call them out on their behaviors, it may create a narcissistic rage or injury. Rather than sit with the
difficult emotion and self-reflect, they may instead externalize the agony they feel in the form of revenge.