Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: Playing Stupid Games Is How Gay Fuck Faggot Liberals Act Like Gay Fuck Faggot Liberals
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 22:36:48 -0500

On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 18:46:12 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-10-07 18:03, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 13:31:39 -0700,  Alan says...
> >
> >> So what did you mean by "others"?
> >>

> > You saw what I wrote.
>
> I did. That's why I asked.
>

> > YOU explain it.
> >
> > I compared the millions being spent on Bibles to the millions spent on faggot fuck books.

> Name one such book.

Why? That's not the topic... the Bibles and how much money are being spent on putting THEM into classrooms, is.

This is your game.

Of course, you'll deny this, but you're implying that the books I alluded to, don't exist.

They exist... you KNOW they exist, but you're game-playing again, and I know EXACTLY which game-gotcha you're going to
employ if I answer.

Nope.

YOU read the headlines... you know EXACTLY which books, but again... THEY aren't the topic and because you can't win
refuting my counter to Holman's:

=====

$6 Million To Put Bibles In Schools
From: Mitchell Holman <noemail@aol.com>

Oklahoma schools chief dedicates millions
to put a Bible in every school
Sept 28

Oklahoma's top elected education official
said Thursday he is very close to his goal
of placing a Bible in "every school" in
the Sooner State to both combat "woke"
curricula in today's textbooks and ensure
students have access to an incredible
"historical document."

Walters said exclusively that his
department has now allocated $3 million
of its budget to the endeavor and
announced that he will be asking for an
additional $3 million in an upcoming
legislative appropriation to the Republican-
majority legislature to meet his goal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oklahoma-schools-chief-dedicates-millions-
put-a-bible-every-school?intcmp=tw_fnc

=====

... you play your childish games. Nope... not gonna play, faggot.

Why do you so desperately want to know the names of the faggot fuck and masturbation books?

Planning a do-nothing binge book-reading marathon you'll share with your field-hockey sisters later on?

LOL

Probably.