Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Yet another stupid misstep from Kamela
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 21:51:37 -0700

On 2024-09-03 06:24, NoBody wrote:
> Gold Star families who lost loved ones in the botched Afghanistan
> withdrawal blasted Vice President Kamala Harris over her attack on
> former President Trump for his controversial visit to Arlington
> National Cemetery last week.

Did you ever hear the name “Marshall Roberts?”

He was a member of the military unit I was in who got killed via mortar
attack in Iraq on March 11, 2020.

Who was president in March 2020?

Trump was president in March 2020.

Did Trump meet the plane as it brought back Robert’s body?

He did not.

Did Trump call the family?

He did not.

Does Trump carry a card with Robert’s name on it so he’ll never forget
his sacrifice?

He does not.

Has Trump even attended the memorial service for Roberts, held every
year on the anniversary of his death?

He has not.

Has Trump ever MENTIONED Roberts?

He has not.

Why not?

Because it wasn’t politically advantageous to do so.