Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Help the illegals before the flood victims
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2024 18:38:55 -0400

On Tue, 8 Oct 2024 12:25:50 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>The victims who are suffering and dying are saying otherwise regarding
>government support.
>They are praising the various volunteers and volunteer organizations though.
>It's disgusting and yet another boondoggle of the Biden/Harris regime.

Then maybe the Republicans in the House, including the Florida delegation,
shouldn't have voted against the FEMA spending request.

--
Although Trump is not among Project 2025'- 34 authors, more than half are appointees
and staff from his time as president; the words "Trump" and "Trump

Two more reasons to not vote for Trump in 28 days.

36)  When none of the previous schemes worked,  Trump and
his allies produced fake electoral votes cast by fake electors
in multiple swing states.

37)  Trump tried to bully Vice President Pence into obstructing
the certification of the election.
"If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election."