Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrat,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Illegals get free everything but Kamala can only spare $750 for
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 14:07:11 -0700

On 2024-10-09 04:14, NoBody wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Oct 2024 09:04:36 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> That is the only direct relief to the victims that has been offered
>>> unless you'd like to enlighten me to anything that Kamela said that
>>> the media didn't report.  Everything else is about infrastructure, not
>>> direct relief.
>>
>> You should read your own sources, you asshole:
>>
>> 'FEMA assistance in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina,
>> and Virginia can include a one-time $750 payment to help with essential
>> items like food, water, baby formula and other emergency supplies. After
>> registering for disaster assistance, individuals may also qualify to
>> receive disaster-related financial assistance to repair storm-related
>> damage to homes and replace personal property, as well as assistance to
>> find a temporary place to stay. Homeowners and renters with damage to
>> their home or personal property from previous disasters, whether they
>> received FEMA funds or not, are still eligible to apply for and receive
>> assistance for Hurricane Helene.'
>>
>> So after they talk about the (INITIAL) $750:
>>
>> "disaster-related financial assistance to repair storm-related damage to
>> homes and replace personal property"
>>
>> "as well as assistance to find a temporary place to stay"
>
> "Can include"?  I asked what are they DOING?

1. Your last sentence there ends with a question mark so I'm not certain
what you're trying to say, but assuming you meant to use a period.

2. There is no place in this post where you asked what anyone was doing.

What most immediately led to this discussion was me pointing out that
$750 is only a payment for the most urgent immediate needs, and you
claiming that's the only relief being offered; claiming "Everything else
is about infrastructure".

And that's simply false, as I showed you.

There. Now let's see if you can respond civilly.