Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: You Gay Fuck Faggot Liberals Wanted Books Which Had Gay Fuck
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 23:27:19 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-09, Alan
<nhttps://www.fema.gov/press-release/20240412/department-homeland-security-
announces-300-million-direct-fundinguh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-10-09 16:03, pothead wrote:
>> On 2024-10-09, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Wed, 9 Oct 2024 13:18:49 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> That's mah boy!
>>>
>>> Capitalism works, no matter what you sissy commies in Cuntnadia think.
>>>
>>> Maybe your pansy-ass-pussy fag of a Prime Minister should ask Trump for some pointers on how to make your country some
>>> money?
>>>
>>> Or just elect Poilievre.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> Unlike the Democrats who loathe Capitalism, the republicans understand how it
>> is a superior system.
>>
>> Trump markets a watch.
>> If people are interested, they will purchase it.
>> If people are not interested sales will be dismal and Trump will move on.
>>
>> Unlike the Democrats who need to enact legislation to start wars on ICE
>> vehicles, gas powered garden tools, gas run stoves and so forth in order to
>> force people to purchase so called "clean energy" equivalents.
>>
>> Democrats hate allowing the market to decide because they realize that their
>> destructive, crazy policies will not be popular so they try to force people
>> into their world.
>>

> Quick question:
>
> Does Trump want tariffs...
>
> ...on HIS imports from China?

You'll have to ask Trump.

However, tariffs are a tool that can be used for bargaining, and that is
typically the application.

Example: Trump asked Mexico to assist in patrolling their side of the border.
Initially they refused. Trump told them ok but we are putting a stiff tariff on
all goods imported from Mexico.

All of a sudden Mexico changed their mind and was asking "ok sir, what do you
need?".

That is called negotiation and peace through strength.
Something you libbys know nothing about.

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day