Davin News Server

From: Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.economics,uk.politics.electoral,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Your Friday Night Menu? 10/04/2024
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 11:05:03 +1100

On Wed, 9 Oct 2024 15:35:06 -0600, Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut>
wrote:

>On 10/9/2024 3:16 AM, Daniel70 wrote:
>> Hiram Panguitch wrote on 9/10/24 3:23 am:

>>> Oh she's going to become well known, that much she has insured by
>>> bullying the fuck out of RFC!
>>
>> Well, why don't YOU take YOUR fight back to RFC?? Oh! Look!! Done!
>
>Or not...turnabout after all _is_ fair play.
>
>You lot wreck our food groups, we retro-troll your non-food groups.

Aus.politics have about 6 users doubt if any cross post outside of
Australia
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
 countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.