Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: You Gay Fuck Faggot Liberals Wanted Books Which Had Gay Fuck
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 11:56:39 -0700

On 2024-10-10 08:50, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Oct 2024 08:41:00 -0600,  Skeeter says...
>
>> Is your country that bad?
>
> https://i.imgur.com/8Wv8JhT.mp4
>

> 'Worst In The World': Here Are All The Rankings In Which Canada Is Now Last
>
> Most Unaffordable Housing, Highest Cell phone Bills And Worst Rate of Acute Care Beds, To Name A Few
>
> If you spend any time on social media, it's likely that you've seen this
> graphic compiled by columnist Stephen Lautens that assembles 11 international
> indices which feature Canada near the top spot. "Canada is broken? I don't
> think so. Neither does the world," reads a caption.
>
> Next time someone rants on how about how "broken" Canada is; or how badly we
> are doing on the international stage... share some facts.
>
> Numbers don't lie, Felicia.
Indeed:

'America ranks worst in the world for health care—despite spending
trillions'

<https://fortune.com/well/article/us-health-care-system-ranks-worst-commonwealth-fund-survey/>

Your infant mortality rate is among the worst in the developed world,
and way worse than Canada's

In child poverty, you rank 32nd. Canada is 11th.

Life expectancy in the US: 79.46 years (combined men and women) 48th in
the world. Canada: 20th.

People are happier in Canada than the US.

Canada ranks 5th for quality of life by USNews, and the US ranks 22nd