Davin News Server

From: Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.economics,uk.politics.electoral,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Your Friday Night Menu? 10/04/2024
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 13:12:19 +1100

On Thu, 10 Oct 2024 08:10:42 -0600, Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut>
wrote:

>> Aus.politics have about 6 users doubt if any cross post outside of
>> Australia
>
>We have an expat Dutch/Auzzie troll here who has infested this group for
>well over a decade.
>
>Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid>
>
>It seemed apt to return volley on his own turf.
>
>Then again the odds he learns to bugger off seem slimmer than a strand
>of spinifex.

Sounds like "Dolf"
The only one I have blocked,
Every so often threatins me via email of legal action.
Just reporteed his emails as spam to his provider
seemed to shut him up for sometime.
Seems it wants pissoff money, which seems to work in US corrupt
lawyers/judges. looked up a few of his cases which went to court none
stood up.
He is interested in vexatious litigation

AI tells one
Vexatious litigation is a legal action that is intended to harass or
cause legal expenses to the defendant, rather than to seek a
legitimate legal remedy. It can involve filing frivolous lawsuits,
repeatedly filing meritless motions, or engaging in other tactics to
delay the process.
A plaintiff who engages in vexatious litigation either knows or should
know that there is no legal basis for the lawsuit. The injured party
can file a claim for malicious prosecution to obtain a remedy.
Some examples of vexatious litigation include:
Starting or continuing multiple cases without a lawyer, and losing all
of them or having them remain pending for at least two years without a
trial
Repeatedly relitigating the same claims that were lost against the
defendant
Filing unnecessary motions, pleadings, or other papers
Conducting unnecessary discovery
In California, the law requires the abuser to provide security to the
court to pay reasonable expenses related to the vexatious litigation.
The abuser may choose to withdraw the litigation to avoid losing the
security payment.