Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Kamela puts Americans last..again
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 07:10:31 -0400

On Thu, 10 Oct 2024 13:15:22 -0600, Skeeter
<skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:

>In article <ve98a2$37na6$11@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-10-10 07:35, Skeeter wrote:
>> > In article <ve713d$2qm2j$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

>> > He said they were broke. Simple as that spin boy.
>>
>> No. He said that it appears they will run out of money before the
>> hurricane season is over.
>
>Saying they were broke. He knew this one was coming.

It's even worse than that.  He actually *HAS* money but lied:

"Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas faces a new firestorm
of criticism for claiming FEMA is out of disaster funds right as the
Inspector General for Homeland Security released a report saying FEMA
is sitting on at least $8.3 billion in untapped, unspent funds.

On Oct 2, Mayorkas said, "We are expecting another hurricane hitting.
We do not have the funds. FEMA does not have the funds to make it
through the season and what is imminent."

This new controversy is surfacing as Hurricane Milton is strengthening
into a Cat 4 and massive evacuations are now underway in Florida,
which is still struggling from Hurricane Helene, as is much of the
Southeast.  "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mayorkas-says-fema-has-no-more-disaster-funds-but-ig-report-says-agency-is-sitting-on-billions/ar-AA1rQ2LV