Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: The media willingly lies for Kamela - never called Desantis
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 07:26:45 -0400

Read this silly article:

"President Joe Biden hadn’t been briefed about a back-and-forth
between Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Vice President Kamala Harris
over hurricane recovery before he praised him as “gracious” in a news
conference Wednesday, a source familiar with the situation said.

NBC News first reported Monday that DeSantis refused to take Harris’
call when she reached out about Hurricane Helene’s impact on Florida.
DeSantis charged that Harris was trying to "politicize the storm."
Harris called him “utterly irresponsible” and “selfish.” The spat
grabbed headlines for several days.

On Wednesday, Biden delivered a widely televised address warning the
public about the potentially catastrophic impact of Hurricane Milton,
which began ravaging Florida’s coastline Wednesday night.

A reporter then asked Biden whether DeSantis should be taking Harris’
phone calls. He praised DeSantis and dodged answering the question
directly.

“All I can tell you is I’ve talked to Gov. DeSantis. He’s been very
gracious,” Biden said. “He’s thanked me for all we’ve done. He knows
what we’re doing. And I think that’s important.”

In his remarks Wednesday, Biden emphasized the danger Milton posed to
Florida. "

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-ron-desantis-kamala-harris-call-rcna174792

Kamela tries to play poltics and and gets smashed once again.