Davin News Server

From: Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.economics,uk.politics.electoral,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Your Friday Night Menu? 10/04/2024
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 10:16:43 +1100

On Fri, 11 Oct 2024 11:20:21 -0600, Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut>
wrote:

>On 10/10/2024 8:12 PM, Petzl wrote:

>>> We have an expat Dutch/Auzzie troll here who has infested this group for
>>> well over a decade.
>>>
>>> Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid>
>>>
>>> It seemed apt to return volley on his own turf.
>>>
>>> Then again the odds he learns to bugger off seem slimmer than a strand
>>> of spinifex.
>>>
>> Sounds like "Dolf"
>> The only one I have blocked,
>> Every so often threatins me via email of legal action.
>> Just reporteed his emails as spam to his provider
>> seemed to shut him up for sometime.
>> Seems it wants pissoff money, which seems to work in US corrupt
>> lawyers/judges. looked up a few of his cases which went to court none
>> stood up.
>> He is interested in vexatious litigation

snip
>Are you at all familiar with the Charles Novins case?
>
>"Dolf" sounds like an echo of that mess.

<https://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2010/04/online_defamati.htm>
Had a look but seems pissoff money works enough times for scum to try
it on?

In Sydney (and worldwide) we had Moslems staging car accidents.
their witnesses were other Moslems appearing immediately on scene
backing up (lying) their side of events.
Became suspicious when occasional CCTV did not back up Moslems
rehearsed side of events?
Did not see any Moslem get fined, jailed or deported for it.
Probably still going on with "our" Media not reporting it?
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,