Davin News Server

From: Jhulian Waldby <wichitajayhawks@msn.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.greek,alt.politics.nationalism-white,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: Filthy PAEDO PRIESTS: deranged, SPAMMING nazoid PAEDO Andrew
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 21:00:32 -0500

Clement VII wrote:
> https://time.com/5722221/roman-catholic-confession-child-abuse/
>
> In June 2019, the Catholic Church in Birmingham, U.K. was embroiled in
> scandal after the sex abuse inquiry found that the Archdiocese of Birmingham
> had protected priests accused of abuse by "repeatedly" failing to alert police
> to allegations. The inquiry examined 134 allegations of child sexual abuse
> made against 78 individuals - many of whom are no longer - since the mid 1930s.
> Thirteen individuals were convicted.

The Pope only apologized for that shit just last month.  This is null
and void!  Since the mid-1930s we've evaded the Parish.  I've a sick
mind and body.  What'ssa matter with the clothes I'm wearing

Can't you see that your ties too wide.

Should I get more specific?  Truth on my side.  That's so old CSI: Cold
Case wouldn't take it.