Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Why Can't Butt-Hurt Butt-Bumping Gay Boys Like Rudy Canoza EVER Tell The Truth?
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 21:52:19 -0500

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by commie tip-toeing to suck boyfriend's cock, repaired]

=====

On Fri, 11 Oct 2024 07:49:43 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport
letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who
was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as
me, says...

And IS there a way we can do something like that, *by injection inside* or almost a cleaning?

> Trump was talking about injecting disinfectants, *including* bleach...

Snopes.com

Claim:  U.S. President Donald Trump once suggested that people inject bleach or other disinfectants into their bodies
to treat COVID-19.

Rating: A lie

=====

Ultraviolet Light Therapy Reduces Viral Load In Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients

Dr. Sanchari Sinha Dutta, Ph.D. By Dr. Sanchari Sinha Dutta, Ph.D. - Mar 9 2021

A team of scientists from the United States has recently evaluated the safety and efficacy profiles of ultraviolet-A
(UVA) light applied via an ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE (which is inside the body) to critically ill coronavirus disease 2019
(COVID-19) patients. The findings reveal that specific and monitored application of UVA therapy is safe and HIGHLY
EFFECTIVE in reducing endotracheal viral load and improving clinical outcomes of COVID-19 patients. The study is
currently available on the medRxiv* preprint server.

This scientific report has now been peer reviewed and accepted for publication in a scientific journal.

https://www.news-medical.net

=====

Reduced Viral Loads Seen In COVID-19 Patients Treated With UVA Light

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced INTO THE TRACHEAS (which are inside the body) of five critically ill COVID-19
patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2-the virus
responsible for COVID-19-in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

The findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal Advances in Therapy, were based on five days of 20-minute
treatments with ultraviolet A (UVA) light using a catheter inserted into the patients' tracheas.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org