Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: Kamela puts Americans last..again
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 05:50:21 -0400

On Fri, 11 Oct 2024 15:30:34 -0000 (UTC), Iobedae N <d3@Trock.com> wrote:

>>Users on social media took aim at Vice President Kamala Harris after
>>the Democratic nominee took to X to pledge millions of dollars in aid
>>for Lebanon at the same time residents of North Carolina struggle to
>>recover from Hurricane Helene.
>>

>Only Trump is willing to die for America.    He has said so many times and he
>'s never wrong.

Maybe he'll get his wish someday.

--
I survived Milton and power was out almost two days.

Two more reasons to not vote for Trump in 26 days.

40)  Knowing the crowd had deadly weapons, he ordered them
to go to the Capitol and "Fight like hell!"

41)  Trump betrayed his oath to defend the nation by doing nothing
to stop the January 6th violence.  Instead, according to witness
testimony, he sat and watched TV for hours!