Davin News Server

From: Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.economics,uk.politics.electoral,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Your Friday Night Menu? 10/04/2024
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 06:49:29 +1100

On Sat, 12 Oct 2024 12:00:28 -0600, Hiram Freeborn <lds@example.ut>
wrote:

>On 10/11/2024 5:16 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Oct 2024 11:20:21 -0600, Hiram Panguitch <lds@example.ut>
>> wrote:

>> snip
>>> Are you at all familiar with the Charles Novins case?
>>>
>>> "Dolf" sounds like an echo of that mess.
>>>
>> <https://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2010/04/online_defamati.htm>
>> Had a look but seems pissoff money works enough times for scum to try
>> it on?
>>
>> In Sydney (and worldwide) we had Moslems staging car accidents.
>> their witnesses were other Moslems appearing immediately on scene
>> backing up (lying) their side of events.
>> Became suspicious when occasional CCTV did not back up Moslems
>> rehearsed side of events?
>> Did not see any Moslem get fined, jailed or deported for it.
>> Probably still going on with "our" Media not reporting it?
>
>Just one thing, it's legally near impossible to defame a nym.

Possibly, but Dolf's his real name
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

justice is open to all; like the Ritz hotel
High Court reveals every current judge is a
member of Qantas’ ‘most exclusive club in Australia’
The High Court has exposed secret members of Qantas’
 exclusive Chairman’s Lounge amid a landmark case over
the sacking of 1700 workers.