Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Why Was CNN SO Wrong?
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 13:02:15 -0700

On 2024-10-11 19:52, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Oct 2024 23:00:37 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> Alabama wasn't in the path when Trump made his statement.
>
> Prove it.
>
> Let's see some timestamped videos of when Trump brought out the Sharpie and Hurricane Dorian had already made it's
> Northern turn and the newscasts that had already broadcast that information.
>
> Chicken shits won't even try, because they know they were only TOLD that Trump had Sharpied his way into the minds of
> the TDS sufferers.
>
> WHO told you Trump made his famous Sharpie "error", and what video did they show you that were timestamped?
>
> Is it POSSIBLE, that Trump WAS going "hours-old" or "day-old" info? You DO know, right, that the paths are from MODELS
> and subject to change at ANY minute?
>
> WHY was CNN so wrong?
>
> https://i.imgur.com/RUkcTFH.mp4
>
> These were all POSSIBLE paths... NONE set in stone. So, even IF Trump was wrong at the moment of "Sharpie-gate", the
> last information AVAILABLE, was that Alabama was STILL in the PROJECTED path.
No.

That is the whole point of this.

At the time Trump made his first tweet about Hurricane Dorian
potentially affecting Alabama (saying it was "most likely") at 7:51am
(that might be Pacific time so we'll credit him 3 hours and call it
4:51am Eastern on September 1...

<https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1168174613827899393>

...the NOAA had been predicting that Dorian would turn north since 11pm
Eastern time on Friday, August 30. That's 30 HOURS before his tweet.

24 hours before Trump's tweet (so 5am EDT Saturday, August 31), the
predicted track was definitely north.

<https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2019/DORIAN_graphics.php?product=5day_cone_with_line>

12 hours before his tweet it wasn't even close to possible.

The image you showed:

<https://i.imgur.com/O6NyD8v.png>

Is from 11pm Wednesday, August 28.

And there were never "three plots" on it.

Comparing what CNN said 3 DAYS before what Trump said is pathetic.

Why can't you just admit he got it wrong?