Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Did Trump Come Up With The Idea Of Nuking a Hurricane?
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 22:55:39 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-12, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-10-11 05:05, Skeeter wrote:

>>> No. The timing was different.
>>
>> Do you even know what you're talking about?
>
> Yup.
>
> Pussey is comparing what CNN said on Wednesday when Dorian was just
> north of Puerto Rico...
>
> ...to what Trump said nearly 78 hours later, when the storm was nly
> about 225 miles due east of Fort Lauderdale.
>
> Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the latest
> information he had was from 11pm Saturday (there was updated info at 2am
> on that Sunday, but nevermind), the storm track is nowhere NEAR
> predicted to approach Alabama.
>
> No part of the cone of probably paths is even close to the Alabama border.
>
><https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2019/DORIAN_graphics.php?product=5day_cone_with_line>
>
> Trump had to use a plot of Dorian's possible paths from 66 HOURS before
> his tweet:
>
><https://www.politico.com/dims4/default/aae3163/2147483647/strip/true/crop/1160x773+0+0/resize/1260x840!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2Fb2%2F90%2Fb7a1e85f46ed9cfc80d3a65db590%2F1995-donald-trump-gty-773.jpg>
>
> So he draws (or has drawn for him more likely) a map that was 66 hours
> out of date just so he could claim he wasn't wrong.

Who cares?
You libbys always seem to focus on some statement that may or may not be
factual instead of focusing on the current issues like:

1. The border
2. The economy
3. Inflation
4. Crime due to migrants.
5. War breaking out all over the world.

Oh, and all the above issues began under the Biden/Harris regime.

--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of