Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Are YOU Smarter Than A Professor Emeritus of Physics At Princeton University
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 21:01:20 -0500

Are YOU Smarter Than A Professor Emeritus of Physics At Princeton University

"I have never taken a dime for any of my activities to educate the public that more CO2 will benefit the world."

Can YOU say that about ANY of those you've quoted, cited, or hero-worshiped?

Dr. William Happer, Professor Emeritus of Physics at Princeton University: "There isn't any [climate] crisis."

"It's a power grab, it's grandstanding, it's virtue signaling."

"None of it helps the average person. So be very wary of these people and vote them out of office if you possibly
can."

"Use your common sense... Don't let it be beaten out of you by propaganda that you get in school and over the media.
Many people have an innate understanding of what's true and what's nonsense."

"Listen to your instincts, and do a little reading yourself. It's not hard to teach yourself."

=====

October:

Frost And Snow Warnings In Canada

Cold Devastates UK Growing Season-Second-Worst Harvest Ever

Russia To -28.1C (-18.6F)

Here Comes The Snow

Europe's Cold And Snowy October

Early Arctic Freeze Halts Shipping - Bu bu but Al Gorrrre Said...

Accumulations Keep Building In The Alps

Early Snow In China

Colder Winter Forecast For Mongolia

Met Office Warns Of 'Another Cold Night'

Weakest Polar Vortex For 40-Years And The Potential For A Brutal Winter

Early Season Snow In Ukraine

Another Colder Than Average Month In Antarctica